Research Department, an arm of Calvary Ministries (CAPRO). Calvary Ministries (CAPRO) is an indigenous non-denominational, cross-cultural mission agency established in 1975. Our goal is to make disciples for our Lord Jesus Christ among the unreached ethnic groups in Africa and beyond.
1. Helps in ethnographic studies.
2. It helps in monitoring and data development.
3. Provides relevant information and training in personal effectiveness and ministry.
4. Easy access to our publication and resource materials..
6. Fast and easy dissemination of mission information and research findings.
7. Best tools for strategy development.